GMG Broker Data: Now available on the EOSE Data Store
With a strong presence in the Middle East, GMG is an inter-dealer brokerage firm offering a wide spectrum of bespoke broker-dealer services. GMG operates throughout the GCC, MENA and Emerging Market regions, facilitating deals on behalf of its diverse client base, consisting of a vast majority of the world’s largest banks, investment banks, hedge funds and investment firms.
GMG is one of the most respected and distinguished inter-dealer brokerage houses in the region. Today the company assists and represents over 200 financial institutions, primarily engaging in local currency transactions throughout the GCC, MENA, Turkey, AFRICA, Russia, CE-3 (Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic) and South African markets.
At a glance:
- Strongest GCC, MENA and emerging markets data from all global brokers
- Based on underlying liquidity from local and international clients
- FX, Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, Risk Free Rates, Basis Swaps and Cross Currency Swaps), Fixed Income and FRA’s
- GCC, MENA, plus RUB
- Full pricing curves offering real time and end of day data
GMG Data coverage:
|RUB, GCC (SAR, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR), Africa (EGP, TND, MAD, UGX, MUR, occasional pricing and trades in the less-liquid ccy pairs across the African continent), PKR|
|RUB, G10 (rarely), CE-3, GCC (SAR, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR), ZAR|
|GCC, CE-3, TRY, Africa (RUB coming soon)|
Why take GMG Data?
- Low cost emerging market data from a dedicated brokerage team
- Interesting to international and local, regional market participants
- Data sourced from highly liquid market participants
- Suitable for both pre and post trade analytics
- Based on the highest market share and underlying liquidity
- Reliable, proven data
- Low-cost market data packages designed to facilitate EM participants access to pricing data
- Active product development for further currencies