GMG Broker Data: Now available on the EOSE Data Store
With a strong presence in the Middle East, GMG is an inter-dealer brokerage firm offering a wide spectrum of bespoke broker-dealer services. GMG operates throughout the GCC, MENA and Emerging Market regions, facilitating deals on behalf of its diverse client base, consisting of a vast majority of the world’s largest banks, investment banks, hedge funds and investment firms.
GMG is one of the most respected and distinguished inter-dealer brokerage houses in the region. Today the company assists and represents over 200 financial institutions, primarily engaging in local currency transactions throughout the GCC, MENA, Turkey, AFRICA, Russia, CE-3 (Poland/Hungary/Czech Republic) and South African markets.
At a glance:
- Strongest GCC, MENA and emerging markets data from all global brokers
- Based on underlying liquidity from local and international clients
- FX, Interest Rate Derivatives (Swaps, Risk Free Rates, Basis Swaps and Cross Currency Swaps), Fixed Income and FRA’s
- GCC, MENA, plus RUB
- Full pricing curves offering real time and end of day data
GMG Data coverage:
|RUB, GCC (SAR, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR), Africa (EGP, TND, MAD, UGX, MUR, occasional pricing and trades in the less-liquid ccy pairs across the African continent), PKR|
|RUB, G10 (rarely), CE-3, GCC (SAR, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR), ZAR|
|GCC, CE-3, TRY, Africa (RUB coming soon)|
Why take GMG Data?
- Low cost emerging market data from a dedicated brokerage team
- Interesting to international and local, regional market participants
- Data sourced from highly liquid market participants
- Suitable for both pre and post trade analytics
- Based on the highest market share and underlying liquidity
- Reliable, proven data
- Low-cost market data packages designed to facilitate EM participants access to pricing data
- Active product development for further currencies
Browse the EOSE Data Store
EOSE are an independent team of data experts, partnered with Exchanges, Trading Venues, Brokers and market participants who together offer global, hard-to-find, best-in-market, niche data, all based on observed liquidity, powered by their position in the marketplace. Discover more
To find out more please get in touch.
T: 020 7101 3454