IPSX – The Real Estate Stock Exchange
IPSX is the world’s first regulated stock exchange dedicated to the initial public offering and secondary market trading of companies owning single institutional grade real estate assets and multiple assets with commonality. It represents a major evolution in the real estate market.
For commercial property investors, IPSX transforms real estate investment, for the first time enabling direct investment in commercial property via a public market. For real estate owners, IPSX delivers an alternative capital markets product on a fully regulated basis, unlike real estate tokenisation, expanding the universe of potential investors.
IPSX delivers new and attractive opportunities for both real estate owners and investors, providing flexibility, liquidity and transparency along with speed of execution and real-time valuation. IPSX has been recognised by the Financial Conduct Authority as a Recognised Investment Exchange, providing both real estate owners and investors in real estate with the protections of a regulated market in property shares.
At its most simple, IPSX reimagines the connection between real estate owners and those investing in real estate.
At a glance:
- Daily pricing for listed instruments
- Data from London’s newest exchange
- Available from most major vendors
- IPSX Prime is the core spot equity market for property assets securitised and traded on exchange
- IPSX Wholesale is open to institutional and professional investors
Why take IPSX data?
- Exceptional quality crypto options data from a dedicated platform
- Soon Block Scholes will be a regulated entity in the UK, Europe and Switzerland, all our data is required to meet the highest standards and withstand regulatory scrutiny
- Interesting to international and local, regional market participants
- Exclusively available direct from BlockScholes
- Data sourced from highly liquid crypto exchanges
- Suitable for both pre and post trade analytics
- The only data source offering min by min implied volatility data with institutional grade arbitrage free checks
Browse the EOSE Data Store
EOSE are an independent team of data experts, partnered with Exchanges, Trading Venues, Brokers and market participants who together offer global, hard-to-find, best-in-market, niche data, all based on observed liquidity, powered by their position in the marketplace. Discover more
To find out more please get in touch.
T: 020 7101 3454