LEBA Data: Now available on the EOSE Data Store
LEBA Limited is the market data division of the London Energy Brokers’ Association and offers a unique set of transaction-based energy indices covering Power, Natural Gas, Emissions and Coal, some of which have evolved to become global pricing benchmarks for the markets.
About LEBA Market Data Solutions
The LEBA brokers make up most of the OTC traded liquidity meaning that LEBA data offers a unique composite reference price. If you need a daily, weekly or monthly reference price for your current or future energy pricing LEBA is the solution for you.
LEBA Daily Published Indices include: UK Power Prompt and Forwards, European Power Prompt, European Gas Prompt and Forwards, NBP UK Gas, Carbon and Coal.
At a glance:
- LEBA are in a unique position to offer a consolidated view of the market across the main energy brokers.
- Oil and gas producers, wholesale users, utilities, and financial traders benefit from independent market information based on traded activity rather than price assessments; the regulator’s preferred input data for determining indices.
- Designed to complement your pricing data, LEBA Indices offer an essential addition to your daily analysis.
- LEBA Indices and Indications have been developed by the market, for the market and have become established reference points.
- Historical data is available for analysis and back testing.
Why take LEBA Data?
- Low cost energy reference pricing source
- Interesting to international and local, regional market participants
- Data sourced from highly liquid market participants
- Regulator approved, independent data
- Suitable for both pre and post trade analytics
- Based on the highest market share and underlying liquidity
- Reliable, proven data
- Freely available real-time streaming pricing pages on Refinitiv and Bloomberg